Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need appraisal for NOSSTOD.COM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need appraisal for NOSSTOD.COM

    Dear Admins, I need appraisal for this domain: NOSSTOD.COM

    It is the name of a fishing company in Texas. I have bought it through GoDaddy Auction.
    I found they had this domain before, for their company.
    Should I mail them if they are still interested in this domain?

  • #2
    Originally posted by yogeshgode View Post
    Dear Admins, I need appraisal for this domain: NOSSTOD.COM

    It is the name of a fishing company in Texas. I have bought it through GoDaddy Auction.
    I found they had this domain before, for their company.
    Should I mail them if they are still interested in this domain?
    Just one enduser and they are the one who has dropped this name? You can try emailing them, but if they have dropped the name, 99% they wont buy it for premium. 0 value from me otherwise!
    Need help? Private message me :-)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DOMAINX™ View Post

      Just one enduser and they are the one who has dropped this name? You can try emailing them, but if they have dropped the name, 99% they wont buy it for premium. 0 value from me otherwise!
      Hello, thank you for comment.
      I have emailed them. They said someone accessed their registrar account and put the domain for sale from where I bought. Still they are ready to buy it for $250. I have bought it for $59. Should I sell it?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by yogeshgode View Post

        Hello, thank you for comment.
        I have emailed them. They said someone accessed their registrar account and put the domain for sale from where I bought. Still they are ready to buy it for $250. I have bought it for $59. Should I sell it?
        Sweet. if $250 is their opening offer, counter double that price and sell.
        Need help? Private message me :-)

        Comment


        • #5
          Sorry for late post. Sold it for $410 to the same company. Thanks.

          Comment

          WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

          Collapse

          Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

          Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

          Collapse

          Related Topics

          Collapse

          Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by yogeshgode, 25-08-2019, 12:23 AM
          1 response
          0 views
          0 likes
          Last Post DOMAINX™  
          Started by adisoni, 30-06-2019, 12:08 PM
          2 responses
          0 views
          0 likes
          Last Post Mishra
          by Mishra
           
          Started by imy805, 14-11-2019, 04:25 AM
          0 responses
          0 views
          0 likes
          Last Post imy805
          by imy805
           
          Working...
          X