Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireResistantMaterial.com just dropped and is searched for well over 1200+ times a month. Not sure whose going to be the enduser but could be a cloth or fabric company.
    Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

• LaserPrintersOnline.com just dropped and Laser Printers keywords are searched for well over 92000+ times each month. This is good domain name!

Comment

• SFCycling.com just dropped and SF stands for San Francisco. Its a popular city in the United States and there rae plenty of endusers for this name in Google Search listings.

Comment

• AutoBraun.com just dropped and plenty of endusers in Europe for the keywords.

Comment

• EastCoastSupplies.com just dropped and have some 600+ searches per month. Could be used by Supply Store in the East Coast.

Comment

• TractorTrailerDealers.com just dropped and could be quickly flipped by selling to any Tractor Trailer Dealer in the world ;-)

Only ask for few hundred dollars and you will see it sell when outbound marketing.

Comment

• UnitedStatesJewelry.com just dropped and killer brand name for any Jewelry shop based out of United States.

Comment

• ToyWebsite.com just dropped and as the name suggests, TOY Website owners would love to own this domain name.

You may have to hold on to this one for some time or outbound for few hundred bucks flip.

Comment

• DentalSchoolApplication.com just dropped, and the keywords have over 2000+ exact match searches in Google.

Comment

• GoKildare.com just dropped and Kildare is a county in Ireland with population over 223000+. Geo domain names starting with GO keyword sell well, check namebio.

Comment

• USGigs.com just dropped and could be a super awesome domain name for Event site for the United States.

Comment

• PayalBhatia.com domain name just dropped and this is one of the common Indian names. Try and resell it to so many Payal Bhatia's around the world.

Comment

• ChiropracticTexas.com just dropped and a perfect domain name for Chiropractic in Texas.

Comment

• JapanBulletin.com just dropped and a category killer magazine or newspaper domain name.

Comment

• NorthbrookFlowers.com just dropped and could be quickly flipped to any florist or flower shop in Northbrook, Illinois. Refer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northbrook,_Illinois

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse

widgetinstance 207 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X