Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RealEstateLockport.com just dropped and Lockport is a city in Illinois.

Decent Real Estate domain name.
    Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

• AnthroCorporation.com just dropped and could be a brand domain name for a corporation.

Comment

• Downtyme.com just dropped and I think an awesome one-word brandable domain name.

Comment

• QuincySurgical.com just dropped and City+Surgical domain names are quite in demand. Quincy is a city in MA, the United States with a population over 100k+.

Comment

• WirelessRadar.com just dropped and two keyword dictionary domain name.

Comment

• LasVegasDayTrips.com just dropped and its a stellar domain name. Has quite a few searches and I have sold plenty of Las Vegas related commercial domain names.

Comment

• BirthstoneShop.com just dropped and Birthstones are quite a thing.

Comment

• BurlingtonTownHomes.com just dropped. Burlington is the name of a city across the globe in various countries. Refer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burlington

Comment

• BurlingtonTownHouse.com just dropped. Burlington is the name of a city across the globe in various countries. Refer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burlington

Comment

• MeetingsVermont.com just dropped and another Meetings+City domain name. It could be sold to any local Hotel or a Convention center.

Comment

• BharatTextiles.com just dropped and there are plenty of Textile companies in India with this name.

Comment

• CheapFreezer.com just dropped and a killer product keyword domain name. Just "FREEZER" keyword is searched for over 350800 times each month in Google.

Comment

• CarHireDarwin.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) dropped and available to register now. Keywords: Car Hire Darwin is searched for over 5500+ times each month :-)

Darwin is a city in multiple countries but the most prominent one is in Australia with over 90,000+ population. Refer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Darwin

Also Refer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin

Comment

• CriminalAttorneyAlabama.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) dropped and available to register now. Keywords: Criminal Attorney Alabama is a geo domain name with highly popular Criminal Attorney keyword.

Do some research and see if you can find some advertisers who would be interested in this domain name.

Comment

• EastCoastSkiing.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) dropped and available to register now. Keywords: East Coast Skiing is searched for close to 1000 times each month and its a popular touristic attraction in East Coast region.

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse