Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SouthBayMovers.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) dropped and available to register now. Keywords: South Bay Movers keyword is quite popular in Los Angeles, United States as South Bay is a region in LA.

Refer:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_...ngeles_County)
    Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

• TheCaliforniaCenter.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) dropped and available to register now. Keywords: California Center are searched for over 22000+ times each month and this makes it a popular one :-)

Comment

• HawaiiVacationPlanner.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) dropped and available to register now. Keywords: Hawaii Vacation Planner is well searched for over 1300+ times every month in Google and quite a popular term.
        Last edited by DOMAINX™; 27-03-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• eBookRentals.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) dropped and available to register now. Keywords: eBook Rentals is searched well over 3000+ times each month and quite popular.

Comment

• InsuranceGibraltar.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) just dropped and a super good keyword domain name.

Insurance+Country keywords are quite popular, though Gibraltar is a very small country. Refer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar

Comment

• NJCoffee.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) just dropped and its a killer Coffee Store domain for New Jersey or a cafe shop name. Quite a few end-users listed in Google search as well.

Comment

• RelocationTulsa.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) just dropped and its a premium domain name for relocating business based out of Tulsa. You will find dozens of end-users listed in Google Maps & Search results.

Comment

• OrganicFrozenFoods.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) just dropped and it is a decent domain name for any supermarket or frozen food brand.

Comment

• ClaydonStudios.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) just dropped and it is a nice Studio domain name for any studio in Claydon. Check out here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claydon

Comment

• BloomingtonOptometry.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) just dropped.

Bloomington is a city in Indiana with a population of close to 100,000 residents.

Optometry is the practice or profession of examining the eyes for visual defects and prescribing corrective lenses.

Comment

• HoldenInternational.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) just dropped.

Holden is an International brand and there are quite a few end-users with this name. Pick it up and wait for an end-user to reach out for an offer.

Comment

• CompetitiveAssessment.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) just dropped.

Competitive Assessment or competitive analysis is a business-planning tool that attempts to account for the presence of competitors and their potential impact on business decisions.

Comment

• ElectricHammers.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) just dropped.

Electric Hammers keyword is super good as it is a commercial product. The keywords are searched for over 2200+ times each month.

Comment

• GermanyJournal.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) just dropped and is a killer Country+Keyword domain name.

Comment

• CapitolReservations.com (click on the domain to register it instantly) just dropped and has been registered since 1998.

Refer to Capitol definition or meaning here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse