Buy Branded Health Domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Branded Health Domain

Healthsbulletin.com is Brandable Domain name. it can use for Health News, journal, health magazine , and Health affiliate website. Health meaningful niche Domain is very demandable domain. if any one want to get website i will provide all article with this Domain.
    Click Here To Watch

Good luck selling this one. HealthBulletin makes sense but "Healths" isn't a word, so this will either be considered a typo, or "Health's", which again, doesn't make much sense.
    Stay clean, stay home, stay safe.

We're in this together, we'll get through this together.

Comment

Thank you for your opinion but you mean to say that domain is not Valuable right?

Comment

shaikot01 Let's not reach that conclusion. Let's just say I don't see a value in it. But then I've seen bizarre domains being sold... Good luck ??
        Stay clean, stay home, stay safe.

We're in this together, we'll get through this together.

Comment

I do not agree to Jitendra Bahera completely.

I, on the other hand, think, It is pure waste of money. and now you are trying to sell it, it is pure waste of time and resources too.

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse

widgetinstance 207 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X